Why are you running this program?
We love working one-on-one, but that option isn't for everyone - financially, logistically, and sometimes emotionally. What broke my heart was seeing people who wanted to take the leap, but weren't in the place to take on a consulting package.
THERE MUST BE A BETTER WAY!
Agreed! So we created a system that would give them an opportunity to participate and grow, but more independently. Each person and business are different, but we know the aspects of businesses that consistently need attention.
- Strengthen the essential parts of your business like productivity planning, goal outlines, financial growth plans, and general business-running systems
- Give you exercises that aren't busy work, but definitely work
- Find opportunity for growth and a happier day-to-day life
- Remember your strengths and help you stay true to your individual routines and needs
- Create & compile information that is accessible, approachable, and applicable
We start with general information about a subject, move on to details and fine-tune with assignments and follow-up information. The subjects and work along with it can be taken as far and as deep as you’d like.
Who is this for?
The beauty of this program, and the information it provides, is the layered content. The participants have control over how much time they spend on each subject and are given the opportunity to deep dive, skim, or return to prior assignments. Overall, each type of person that participates thrives by dedicating time away from their usual routine. This new focus aids in growth & transformation.
INDEPENDENT BUSINESS OWNER | IN FULL SWING
- You are a seasoned business owner who needs an emotional / best practices re-boot
- You’re in a growth phase, and you want help getting to the next level
- You love what you do, but feel a little tired and lost
- Things aren’t kicking in the way you had hoped they would this year, and you want to figure out why
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
An opportunity to look at your business as a whole, create space for growth, and expand your understanding of who you are and what you’d like to become
NEW BUSINESS OWNER | LEARNING THE ROPES
- New independent businesses who were just starting to make waves, and need concentrated perspective to grow
- You’re on your way! And this is one of your first big investment in your business
- You feel like your day-to-day could be fine-tuned, but you’re not sure how
- Setting up your business for long-term success is your priority
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
An overview of best practices and examples of how other businesses are running and implementing systems for their long-term sustainability and growth so you can implement and strengthen.
How does the program work?
Online Resources | Assignments | Group Calls | One-on-One SEssions
RESOURCE DOCUMENTS —
These weekly materials set you up with the subject, materials, and complimentary research. They’re a mixture of the investigation from our favorite resources, first-hand experience, explanations of tools, inspirational quotes, and more. These are meant to guide your perspective on the subject and help broaden your thoughts about business and your trajectory.
VIDEO & Audio —
When needed, video is paired with the resource documents, these videos walk you through the materials & assignments as needed. We also provide audio recordings of the materials because learning styles differ, and this provides a new way to hear the information.
These assignments are built to help you implement & expand your understanding of the resource information. Filled with questions and ideas, they'll help you decipher what you want and helps us, the program leaders, implement this into your daily life. Throughout the program Sarah reviews and comments on your assignments, so she knows where you are and how things are going.
One-on-one Sessions —
Each participant's needs are different, which makes the one-on-one sessions an essential component of your success in this program. Your monthly, 45-minute session the opportunity to customize the materials so they’re serving your exact goals. This is your chance to ask broader questions, talk business philosophy, and receive extra assignments to help push you forward. This is when you have a focused advocate to help you connect the dots.
Bi-Weekly OFFICE HOURS/Group Calls —
Digital office hours with your facilitator! Starting week 3, after you complete your discovery documents, anyone that would like to come together as a group will hop on a group video call. Each person does a quick check-in about how they're feeling and asking some specific questions. This is extremely valuable time to hear how other participants are processing information. This happens every other week, starting week #3.
EMAIL ACCESS —
You'll receive a few emails a week to help keep you focused and motivated. But if you're stuck, have a question that can’t wait until the group calls, or need some words of encouragement - we are here for you. Email your facilitator. Be a squeaky wheel and get what you need from me to move forward with confidence.
If the answer deserves more time than an email can give, we'll make sure to cover your questions in the forum or one-on-one. We have been known to hop on a quick call to help move you along ;)
The next cohort starts October 2018 — apply now to be first on the waitlist
The Self-Guided Program is Always Available *
* submit application and select "self guided" and we will be in touch about access and billing